TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The website at www.RealEstateExpert.domains (sometimes referred to herein as the “Website”) is owned and operated by RollingRoc, Inc. d/b/a/ Dot Expert Brands (sometimes referred to herein as “we”, “us” or “our”) and is.
Use of the and the sale of products and services offered on the Website are governed by the terms and conditions set forth below and all other disclaimers, guidelines, policies (including privacy policies) and terms and conditions that may appear on the Website (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”). Your use of the Website in any manner, whether browsing, creating an account with us or making a purchase, constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to follow and be bound by them. We reserve the right to modify or change any of the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you. Therefore, we recommend that you please read the Terms and Conditions carefully each time you use the Website.
- 1.Account. If you create an account on the Website, you agree that all information you provide will be accurate and that you will keep such information current at all times. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- 2.Minimum Age Requirement. The Website is intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old, or the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and of legal age to form a binding contract.
- 3.Contact Information. You may contact us by using our Customer Support form at https://realestateexpert.domains/contact
- 4.Electronic Communications. You agree to electronic communication for all of your transactions and communication with us. You agree that all postings, notices, disclosures, or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- 5.Permissible Conduct. You may access and use the Website only for lawful purposes. To the extent that you post any content on the Website or submit any content to us, you warrant and represent that such content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content. You grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- 6.License and Website Access. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents. No content on the Website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any content on the Website without our express written consent.
- 7.Copyrights and Trademarks. All content included on the Website is our property, our content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on the Website is our property or our software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The “RealEstateExpert.Domains” name and logo are owned by us and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- 8.Termination or Cancellation. You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate these Terms, your access to the Website, and/or your account, or suspend or block your access to the Website.
- 10.Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR TIMELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE, USAGE OR PERFORMANCE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 11.Exclusion of Damages; Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE, NOR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS OR SUPPLIERS, NOR EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OF OUR AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, AND SUPPLIERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US.
- 12.Additional Terms. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to this Website. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and us regarding any transactions conducted on or contemplated by this Website. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized in writing by us. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. The headings used in the Terms and Conditions are inserted only as a matter of convenience and for reference and in no way define, limit or describe the scope or intent of the Terms and Conditions or any provision thereof.