Go to the Sign-in tab and click on “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password”. Enter your e-mail address. This will prompt an automated email which will provide your Username or a link necessary to reset your password. Each time this option is used, the previous link is automatically deactivated.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Referrals are an integral part of the real estate business. It’s a great way to earn money while sharing great ideas and discounts with your mastermind groups and colleagues in the real estate business. It also helps with our marketing efforts to connect with like-minded top producing agents.
When you refer a Top Producing Realtor who hasn’t registered an account with us, you will receive $25 for each person you refer and your referral partner will receive $50 discount off their setup fee when your referral partner wins and leases a domain. To learn more, click here.
First of all... this is a truly bold and unprecedented offer! 6 MONTHS! Think about it.
Certain domains offer a Risk-Free 6-Month Money-Back Guarantee (6MG). For these domains, the Lessee may cancel the lease agreement for any reason, within 14 days of the Guarantee Expiration Date for a full refund of up to 6 months lease payments paid (Activation Fee, Processing Fee, and Sales Tax are excluded).
For domain auctions that offers the 6MG, when you choose the Lease-It-Now option or win the domain auction as the highest bidder, you will have 6 full months to establish yourself as the real estate EXPERT in your town. Implement a full-throttle marketing plan for 6 months risk-free. If you don’t think it is the best personal branding strategy, if you don’t experience a huge difference in perception from your prospects, customers and personal sphere, if you aren’t generating a significant number of consistent leads, if you haven’t acquired new buyers or new listings, if it just doesn’t work for you and you’d rather go back to what you were doing and compete against it, we’ll return every lease payment for up to 6 months that you’ve paid.
It's Your Town | You're The Expert | Build Your Brand | Dominate Your Market
WOW! You must be the area expert! Certainly you can feel proud that you are considered the EXPERT by many of your friends, clients and peers. When someone enters a name and email address which was previously submitted, a duplicate entry alert will appear. If by chance a duplicate referral does occur, the ultimate decision will be left up to the referred person, and the referral fee will go to the person whose referral code is submitted at checkout.
You will need to make some future plans of how to utilize your domain.
Here are some strategies:
1. NO WEBSITE - If you don’t have a website, you can forward it to a “Parking” or “Coming Soon” Landing Page. This could give the visitor your contact info, a short Bio of you and your USP (Unique Selling Proposition). Maybe the areas of concentration where you are the expert, CTA (call to action), etc. Of course, this is only a temporary web page while you are building your website.
2. COMPANY WEBSITE - Forward your domain to your web page within your company or franchise corporate website. For instance, if your domain is Nashville.EXPERT and your company has a robust corporate website and provides a web page or IDX integration for you, such as www.kw.com/jackiebrown, you could point your domain, Nashville.EXPERT to www.kw.com/jackiebrown and when someone types in Nashville.EXPERT, they will land on www.kw.com/jackiebrown. The URL that they will see in their browser is Nashville.EXPERT.
3. YOUR EXISTING WEBSITE - Let’s say you have a website JackieBrownSellsNashville.com, you can immediately point your new Nashville.EXPERT domain to it. Think of this as “call forwarding” or “email forwarding”. The same principle applies to “domain forwarding”. When someone types in Nashville.EXPERT, they will land on JackieBrownSellsNashville.com. You have the option to keep JackieBrownSellsNashville.com displayed or have Nashville.EXPERT appear in the browser. This is easily configured in your DNS settings at the Domain Name Service Provider.
4. CREATE A NEW BRAND MARKETING WEBSITE - Ultimately, you will want to create a new stand-alone website customized around your new .EXPERT Brand. There are many ways to go about this depending on your level of knowledge. Many top producing agents and agent teams subscribe to a real estate specific website builder as the most cost-effective solution.
We are just in the early stages in our .EXPERT Brand deployment. We can’t wait to see the creative marketing from real estate experts who weave the .EXPERT Brand into their business strategies across the country. In the meantime, check out USE CASES to stoke the fires.
1. EMAIL FORWARDING - When you lease your new domain, the first thing you will want to do is set up email forwarding so that you can immediately start receiving emails with your new domain. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can forward this to your existing email address that you are now using such as gmail, outlook, aol, or even your broker/office if that’s where you receive your emails. Email forwarding is free but your replies will still show as having been sent from your existing email address.
2. BRANDED EMAIL - A branded email address promotes you as the EXPERT every time you send an email. To send replies as email@example.com, you will need to set up a hosted email account. This can be done as easily as setting up a Google G-Suite account, which is about $5/mo and you can set up as many email addresses as you need for your team. If you have or plan to have a CRM, you will need to create a Hosted Email Account which can be set up with Epik Registrar. Illustrated instructions are provided at Epik’s website and their customer support by phone or chat is epic.
Absolutely! The .EXPERT Brand is the first PERSONAL BRAND for Real Estate Agents of its kind. It is Your Brand and goes where you go.
Yes. Strategic brand and media partnerships are underway to develop exclusive lead generation for our nationwide community of EXPERTS.
Unlike most online domain auctions where domains are BOUGHT and SOLD, The Real Estate Expert Domain Auction is strictly a LEASE AUCTION.
All bid amounts equate to how much a bidder is willing to pay monthly to lease the domain.
No. The .EXPERT Brand is the first PERSONAL BRANDING franchise for top producing Real Estate Agents and Brokers. To bid on a Domain, all bidders must register with a credit card/debit card verification to prove their identity for protection against fraudulent bidding, and must be a licensed Real Estate Agent/Broker. Your Credit card/debit card is not charged for the verification.
Most auctions will be open for bidding for 7 to 14 days. Auctions start at 12:00 Noon EST and end times are staggered on the last day between 4:00 to 6:00 pm EST but can be extended several times when multiple bids are submitted in the last minutes.
All auctions run for a predetermined amount of time. However, if an offer is received within five (5) minutes of when an auction is supposed to close, the auction will be extended automatically by the system for an additional five (5) minutes. This can happen multiple times and can delay the expected end time of an auction.
When a domain auction ends with a winning bid, a display box with a countdown counter is displayed to all other bidders until payment has been confirmed.
If payment has not been completed in the allotted 15 minutes, all active bidders will be promptly notified and the auction is extended for 24 hours to all bidding. The 2nd highest bid becomes the high bidder.
The Valuations Section is for informational purposes only to give perspective of markets where there is data. Population, home values and number of agents in each market are sourced from various large data aggregators. Though we strive to provide the most updated data available, sometimes the data will be inaccurate or unavailable.
To bid on a Domain, all bidders must register with a credit card/debit card verification to prove their identity for protection against fraudulent bidding, and must be a licensed Real Estate Agent/Broker. Your Credit card/debit card is not charged for the verification.
Only registered and verified users can bid at auction, so it is very important to register first. Once you're registered, search for the domain that you would like to bid on. Click BID NOW to submit the next bid increment. To submit a higher bid, just enter the amount and click BID NOW. More about Proxy Bidding. You can check your bidder dashboard to see domain auctions you are actively bidding, and past auctions that you have won or lost.
All bid amounts equate to how much a bidder is willing to pay monthly to lease the domain.
Remember, your bid on an item is a legally binding contract.
There are 4 types of bids.
- 1. Manual or Increment Bid
- 2. Proxy Bid
- 3. Hard Bid
- 4. Minimum Reserve Bid
A manual bid is placed by just clicking the BID NOW button. This will submit the next increment bid amount as your bid. Your BID STATUS will display “You are the highest bidder” in green. If another bidder has previously submitted a proxy bid for a higher amount, your BID STATUS will display “You have been outbid” in red.
No. All bids are a binding contract and cannot be reversed or cancelled.
Proxy bidding makes bidding on auctions easier and less time-consuming for a bidder so you don’t have to constantly monitor your auction. Your bid will automatically be increased for the lowest amount possible up to your maximum bid by the appropriate bid increments. This allows you to remain the highest bidder for the auction. Your proxy bid will remain confidential. If someone outbids your maximum proxy bid, we will immediately notify you by your preference of text or email.
To place a proxy bid, you just enter a bid that is higher than the next bid increment amount. For example, if the current bid is $40 and the bid increments are $2, you must bid at least $42. Let’s say the highest amount you would want to pay is $60 and no more, you could enter a bid of $60 as your proxy bid. The system would place your bid as $42 (the next increment bid). If no one bids higher (and the minimum reserve price has been met), you win the auction for $42. But if another bidder places a bid for $44 and outbids you, the proxy feature would immediately place a $46 bid for you (the next increment) and so on. The system will automatically outbid all bids submitted by other bidders until someone bids $62.
No. All bids are a binding contract and cannot be reversed or canceled. For this reason, all hard and proxy bids are confirmed with a pop-up box where the bidder selects their bid type and re-enters their bid. Any bidder who fails to consummate a won auction could be banned from bidding at future auctions and may be pursued for civil and/or criminal violations.
No. Other bidders will be able to see that your bid was placed as a proxy bid, but only you know what your proxy bid is.
A hard bid allows a bidder to increase his bid to a desired amount beyond the incremental bid. Hard bids show that a bidder is serious about winning the auction and can be an effective bidding strategy avert other bids. A hard bid can also be a useful tool for a bidder who wants to lease the domain but there are no other bidders or the other bidder(s) have stopped bidding and the minimum reserve has not been met. A single bidder may submit hard bids incrementally until the minimum reserve price is met and win the auction.
To place a hard bid, you just enter the amount that you would like to bid and click “BID NOW”. Bids are confirmed with a pop-up box where the bidder selects their bid type and re-enters their bid.
All auctions are set up with a 5 minute extended bidding period. The extended bidding period is initiated once an auction countdown is below 5 minutes. During the extended bidding period, all new bids add 5 minutes to the auction countdown. An auction ends when no new bids are entered for a full 5 minutes. Each auction is on an independent timer so auctions will end at different times.
The minimum reserve price is the minimum acceptable amount for a domain to be won. The Reserve Price is not disclosed to bidders, but the status is indicated on the Bidding Page in the BIDDING SUMMARY section as “Reserve is not met” in red and “Reserve has been met” in green. If bidding does not meet the Reserve Price, the auction “expires”, the domain is not won and the domain will be rescheduled at a later date. The reserve price cannot be changed at any time in a live auction.
To place a Minimum Reserve bid, you just enter the amount that you would like to bid and click “BID NOW”. Bids are confirmed with a pop-up box where the bidder selects their bid type and re-enters their bid. Select "Minimum Reserve Bid". The minimum reserve amount will be displayed in the "Your bid" box. Type the bid amount in the "Confirm your bid" box. Check the acknowledge box, and click “Bid Now”. This will be the winning amount if you are not outbid before the auction ends. Remember, all bids are a binding contract and can not be reversed or cancelled.
No. If an auction does not have a minimum reserve price, the BIDDING SUMMARY section on the Bidding Page will display “No Reserve Auction”.
YOU DO HIGH FIVES AND FIST PUMPS! So, after the initial adrenaline rush simmers and your heart rate returns to normal, you will be directed to the shopping cart and checkout. See PAYMENTS for more about setting up monthly auto-payments and bringing your domain to life.
When a bidder elects to lease a domain for the LEASE-IT-NOW price, all bidding is temporarily suspended until the payment has been confirmed. If payment has not been completed in the allotted 15 minutes, all active bidders will be promptly notified and the auction will be resumed for bidding. The 2nd highest bid becomes the high bidder.
The Lease-It-Now option disappears when active bidding reaches a predetermined point in the auction. This allows bidding to continue until a winner is determined.
1. A one-time non-refundable registration fee of $150.00 to set-up your secure access to the Domain Registrar Service Provider. You can apply a one-time referral discount of $50.00 at checkout if your have been referred by another real estate agent. For more about the Referral Rewards Program, click here.
Yes. The Registration and setup fee for the first domain lease won at auction is $150.00. Setup fee for all additional domain leases is $100.00.
The initial payment, consisting of the Setup Fee and Cancellation Deposit, is due immediately upon the close of auction. When the auction ends, the winner will be navigated to their shopping cart to complete payment at checkout.
The auction winner has 15 minutes to complete the checkout. The domain auction will be suspended while you complete the transaction.
If payment is not completed within 15 minutes, the domain will be released from your account and the auction is resumed for extended bidding for all participating bidders. The 2nd highest bid becomes the high bidder.
Confirmation and payment receipt is emailed to you after the initial checkout. You will receive an email within 48 hours after the initial checkout with login instructions to your account with the Domain Service Provider. You will be directed to checkout where you will initiate your monthly auto-payments through the account dashboard. When you checkout with your first payment, you are set up with monthly auto-pay and you won’t ever have to worry about missing a payment or losing your valuable .EXPERT domain.
Immediately, once you’ve made your first monthly payment, you will now have full access and use rights to your domain and DNS.
THE LEASE AGREEMENT
Commercial leases commonly contain pre-determined annual increases. Some are fixed and some are variable based on economic indices like the rate of inflation.
We make it simple and reasonable:
Monthly payments increase 10% annually for domains leased at $50 or more per month, and $5 annually for domains leased at less than $50 per month.
Full transparency. No surprises.
Leasing a domain name is similar to leasing a real estate office, except you are not locked into a long term lease. Each 5 year automatic renewal lease period provides you the opportunity to buy out your domain, negotiate finance terms to buy it over time, or continue leasing subject to a market valuation adjustment, if any.
There are 2 steps to cancel your domain lease.
1. Cancel the Lease Agreement - Login to RealEstateExpert.domains and click on the Bidder Dashboard. Select “Cancel My Lease”, input the cancellation notification date, date to terminate and click submit. The lease agreement will be immediately terminated with no further obligation to you or the domain owner. You will receive an immediate email confirmation.
2. Cancel the auto-recurring monthly payments - Login to your account with the Domain Registrar Service Provider and click the “Terminate” button. The domain will be immediately removed from your account by the Domain Registrar Service Provider and all future recurring payments will be terminated.Please review the Refund Policy for more details